PRIVACY & COOKIES
This is the website of: Odil & Odil. Our company address is Polanenstraat 33 – 02, 3062 KB Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Our registration number at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce is:71753001
Our VAT number is: NL001624913B61
1. Odil & Odil treats all personal data (data which direct or indirect leads to the identification of a natural person) according to the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens).
2. If Odil & Odil is obliged to provide some form of information security, this security shall meet the specifications in respect of security agreed between the Parties in writing. If the agreement does not include an explicit description of security measures, the security measures shall be of such a level that, having regard to the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data and the costs associated with the implementation of the security measures are not unreasonable.
3. Odil & Odil takes reasonable care to make their website secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Mollie payments, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered Odil & Odil user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
4. To help ensure that your shipping experience is safe, simple, and secure, Odil & Odil uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
5. During every visit to our website our web server does not automatically recognize your domain name or e-mail address.
6. When you visit our website, we save the following information:
Your e-mail address if you submit a message/question on this website;
Your e-mail address if you provide it to us;
The domain name of other sites you visited that redirected you to our site;
All information that you have supplied voluntarily (for example, questionnaire information and/or site registration).
The information is only used internally and will never be transferred to other organisations for commercial purposes.
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet. Transfer of personal information If we transfer or receive your personal information on our website, we always use encryption technologies that meet the conventional standards within the IT sector. We have set in place the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unlawful use or alteration of information received on our site.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Odil & Odil
Polanenstraat 33 – 02
3062 KB Rotterdam
ABOUT COMMUNICATION BY E-MAIL
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from our company, you can contact us at the address shown above or you can use the hyperlink inside the e-mail you received to opt out immediately.
ABOUT COMMUNICATION BY TELEPHONE
If you have provided your telephone number to us via our website, our company will only contact by telephone if necessary to provide information to you regarding orders you have placed online.